Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This position is full time and based at our Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam office.
WHO YOU ARE
You have good programming skill and passion to automate the infrastructure deployment, scaling, monitoring. You understand how to optimize the cost, performance and secure the system. You know how to setup a fault tolerant system and familiar in management network, Linux servers, docker container, Elasticsearch, MySQL, data backup,… You want to work with the latest technologies and big system.
- Develop script to setup the infrastructure.
- Make the system scalable, high availability and high performance.
- Periodically review the infra bill, identity the abnormal cost, report and fix it.
- Develop the log, monitor and alert system.
- Keep the system work 24/7.
- Define and implement processes to handle company workflow.
- Document, train team members. Mentor junior team members.
- Communicate project status to team members
- AWS: Cloudfront, ECS, API Gateway, Cloudwatch, S3, Step Function, Lambda, Cognito, …
- Drive – determined to work hard and get things done
- Integrity – always reliable and professional for our clients and our team members
- Team Oriented – Collaboratively create productive, cohesive, intercontinental teams
- Innovative – solve complex problems in new and unique ways
- Analytical – Understand data and all its potential
- Self-Reliant and self-confident
- Persistent and fearless
- Powerfully passionate
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps position.
- Very good verbal and written English language with strong communication skills
TenPoint7 is an Analytics Software-as-a-Service company based in Seattle, WA with a global development office located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We deliver high value analytics apps hosted in the cloud that are infused with Data Science based algorithms. We are driven by these 3 simple things: Data, People & Value.
If you find interest, please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.