Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a data engineer at Tenpoint7, you will implement methods to improve data reliability and quality; combine raw information from different
sources to create consistent and machine-readable formats; and also develop and test architectures that enable data extraction and
transformation for predictive or prescriptive modeling.
- Build data pipelines that crawl, clean, transform, and aggregate data from disparate sources
- Work closely with our data scientist to help integrate machine learning algorithm into the system.
- Implement API for web application and external applications.
- Develop algorithms to extract data from source files like DocX, PDF.
- Manage databases such as MySQL and Elasticsearch to ensure the stability of data pipelines and web applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or equivalent
- 2 or more years of experience with Python, SQL, and data visualization/exploration tools
- Experience in crawling data, building (or maintaining) ETL processes/streaming data pipelines
- Proficient with one or more DBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server
- Experience working with distributed search and analytics engine Elastic Search is a plus
- Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem is prefer
- Communication skills, especially explaining technical concepts to non-technical business leaders
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with concurrent projects
- Always reliable and professional for our clients and our team members
- Collaboratively create productive, cohesive, intercontinental teams
- Powerfully passionate
Within your team, you are authorized to:
- Create and assign tasks
- Request training, working tool and equipment
- Get help from other teams’ members
- Have complete freedom to offer ideas and try new ways to do your job
TenPoint7 is an Analytics Software-as-a-Service company based in Seattle, WA with a global development office located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We deliver high value analytics apps hosted in the cloud that are infused with Data Science based algorithms. We are driven by these 3 simple things: Data, People & Value. If you find interest, please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.