ABOUT THIS ROLE
This position is full time and based at our Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam office.
WHO YOU ARE
The ideal candidate has extensive experience designing and developing software systems and applications. You can create software tailored to a clients’ specific needs or create products geared for consumers, such as web application. You act as high-level decision makers in the process, determining everything from design choices to technical standards, such as platforms and coding standards.
- Evaluate and identify software solutions. Work with a client to discuss what they need their custom software to do or looking at poor-behaving software and finding ways to improve it. Look at existing products and find ways to better them or revolutionize them. Conduct research, gather information, interpret data, and then create a solution.
- Act as the lead person on all software development projects. This may include creating a team of workers suitable for the scope of the project, assigning duties to the staff, creating a timeline for the project, and performing cost analysis and budgeting functions. Manage the analysis, design, programming, testing and deployment.
- Document every aspect of a system or application.
- Coaching and mentoring one’s development team. Share skills and expertise with the team as well as set a positive example for them. Encourage team members to think creatively as well as keep them motivated.
- Make your hands dirty and lead by example.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages
- Data modeling and database design experience
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Experience with serverless architecture
- Strong knowledge with at least one programing language: Python, NodeJS, Java, Scala.
- Strong knowledge about web development. Familiar with ReactJS/Angular/VueJS is a plus.
- Experience with AWS / DevOps is preferred
- Drive – determined to work hard and get things done
- Integrity – always reliable and professional for our clients and our team members
- Team Oriented – Collaboratively create productive, cohesive, intercontinental teams
- Innovative – solve complex problems in new and unique ways
- Analytical – Understand data and all its potential
- Self-Reliant and self-confident
- Persistent and fearless
- Powerfully passionate
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science.
- 8+ years of experience in software development.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Architect position.
- Very good verbal and written English language with strong communication skills
TenPoint7 is an Analytics Software-as-a-Service company based in Seattle, WA with a global development office located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We deliver high value analytics apps hosted in the cloud that are infused with Data Science based algorithms. We are driven by these 3 simple things: Data, People & Value.
If you find interest, please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.