This full time position is based at Tenpoint7 HCMC , Vietnam office.
The Recruiter will implement all tasks related to the field of recruitment. Be together with others department to help us continue to improve our ability to hire, qualify, assess and close. Building a friendly, dynamic, effective and professional working environment.
- Recruitment: Responsible for recruitment in order to provide fully and on Time Company’s efficient HR need.
- Handle all jobs in the recruitment process: follow up the recruitment plan, build and update all Job description for every position; searching candidates, creating and posting job advertisements, short-listing Cvs, organizing test, set up interview with Manager recruiter.
- Prepare and update Job description after discussing with line Managers as well as Board of Director.
- Negotiate and finalize contract terms with selected candidates after discussion with Head of department or BOD: salary, benefit, starting date…
- Prepare Job offer letter and Probation contract
- Send email say thank you to unselected candidates. Making report recruitment for Manager
- Prepare official procedure for new employee: email, account, code, equipment, uniform, stationary, parking card, orientation, welcome email.
- Collect all required employee’s paperwork prior at the time of signing labor contract
- Maintain and implement on boarding process ( Accounts setting, first day welcoming)
- Develop candidate talent pool and proactively identify and approach candidate as a head hunter.
- Manage, develop Linkedin company and extend recruitment channels: Facebook, Twister, Telegram,…
- Develop strong relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, including Management; build long-term relationships with employees and HR colleagues
- Carry out recruitment activities within budget such as posting job advertisement in website, using headhunt services, participating in job fairs, making relationship and connecting to universities/ colleges, in order to build up employer brand and varied candidate pool;
- Support line manager on recruitment planning and related cost management;
- Suppliers appraisal after finish the recruitment procedure as posting job service, headhunt service;
- Coordinate and carry on activities and events for company such as team building, company trip, birthday, year-end party,…
- Other related duties that assigned by manager or BOD
- Certificate in Human Resource management
- Have experience at least 1-2 years with same position
- English skills ( proficient both written and spoken )
- Computer knowledge: High competent in MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. PowerPoint.
- Eager learning and can work independently.
- Strong networking skills, energetic and outgoing personality
What makes us impressed (nice if you have it)
- Experience with recruitment consultant at agency company is preferred.
- General understanding of the software development professional environment
- Others: Systematical thinking; Good presentation skill; Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork.
- Passion/Interest in IT and startups
- IT/Business background
What will you get
Benefits: 13th salary; free parking, premium health insurance, relaxing zone; unlimited amount of coffee and snacks.
Come to join us only if you want to stay with us, we develop attractive career plan to make you crucial in our operations.
TenPoint7 is a data centric consulting services company based in Seattle, WA with a global implementation office located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We deliver top-notch offshore outsourcing services specializing in the area of data provisioning, preparation, delivery and analysis with delivery provided by our highly experienced US onshore project team.
We offer competitive salaries and a terrific benefits package for all our team members. Professional development of our team is key. Generous paid time off and holidays are also provided.